I was tagged to do this by What’s She Reading? – thanks, girl!
How to participate:
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post – you can use this HTML code:
(unfortunately this code isn’t working for me… so I improvised!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post by Reader Voracious!
That’s it! Here are my statements:
- I have recorded several introductory Booktube videos but have been too afraid to post any of them.
- There’s something inside of me that does not let myself DNF books, even if I’m not enjoying them.
- I prefer buying books used rather than brand-new, even though I know that it provides less support to the authors.
This is time for you to think about your guess…
Which one’s the lie?
Number one! I LOVE watching Booktube and I’ve toyed with the idea of starting a channel, but I haven’t gone so far as to actually film anything – yet!
Did ya get it right? 🙂
I tag the bloggers below – apologies if any of you have already been tagged or have even already done it! Happy Friday!!